This site has been designed for my students taking Chemistry 151, but all are welcome. View the CH 151 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document for info regarding Summer 2021 CH 151. Please contact me if you have any questions and enjoy the course content below. Enjoy!
CH 151 Announcements
- August 8, 2021
Welcome to the Summer 2022 CH 151 Homepage! This site is not quite ready for the Chemistry 151 Summer 2022 class... but feel free to look around, and let me know if you have any questions! Peace!
What's Due This Week
This schedule shows what we will be doing (and is due) during each day of CH 151.
These are the problem sets which will be due this quarter in CH 151.
- Problem Set #1 - due Friday, June 25 at 9 AM
- Problem Set #2 - due Friday, July 2 at 9 AM
- Problem Set #3 - due Friday, July 9 at 9 AM
- Problem Set #4 - due Friday, July 16 at 9 AM
These are videos created by the instructor to help you learn the concepts in CH 151.Video: Chapter 1
Chapter 3 Part I
Chapter 3 Part II
Chapter 4 Part I
Chapter 4 Part II
These learning resources will be of help while you learn the material in CH 151.
- Dimensional Analysis Worksheet
- Common Polyatomic Ions and the Corresponding Acids
- Nomenclature Self Quiz
- Mass, Moles, Atoms Study Questions
- Chemical Reactions Worksheet
- Stoichiometry Guide
- Limiting Reactant Example
- Electron Configurations Handout
- An Aufbau Diagram
- Study Questions for the Final Exam
Contact me any time you have questions, ok?
These are the lab assignments we will complete in CH 151.
- Introduce Yourself - due Friday, June 25 at 9 AM
- Problem Solving - due Friday, June 25 at 9 AM
- Nomenclature - due Friday, July 2 at 9 AM
- Density - due Friday, July 2 at 9 AM
- Chemical Equations and Reaction Types - due Friday, July 9 at 9 AM
- Chemistry Crossword Puzzle - due Friday, July 9 at 9 AM
- Percent Potassium Chlorate in a Mixture - due Friday, July 16 at 9 AM
Quiz Answers and Sample Quizzes
This section will contain answers to quizzes taken in class during CH 151. Also, sample quizzes from previous terms of CH 151 are provided (with answers.)
- Sample Quiz #1 (answers)
- Sample Quiz #2 (answers)
- Sample Quiz #3 (answers)
- Sample Midterm Exam (answers)
- Sample Quiz #4 (answers)
- Sample Quiz #5 (answers)
- Self Grade Excel Form
These additional learning resources might also assist you while learning the concepts in CH 151.
- Introductory Mathematics Concept Guide
- Physical and Chemical Properties
- Metric Guide
- SI Base Units
- SI Prefixes
- Significant Figures
- Scientific Notation
- Scientific Notation 2
- Mass Percent
- Dimensional Analysis
- Factor Label
- Blank Periodic Table
- Charge Guide
- Three Particles
- Formulas Guide
- Ionic Charges
- Three Perspectives
- Three Compounds
- Greek Prefixes
- Ionic Compounds
Questions? Contact me!