Class Informaiton for Chemistry 221
This page contains general information relating to Chemistry 221 at Mt. Hood Community College.
- The What's Due This Week Schedule for CH 221
- The Syllabus for Chemistry 221
- What are the differences between CH 221 Section 01, CH 221 Section H1 and CH 221 Section W1?
- Should I take CH 151 or CH 221?
- Getting Started in CH 221
- Rules for Turning in Assignments to the Instructor this Quarter
- Staying Connected in CH 221 This Quarter
- Learning Outcomes for CH 221
- A periodic table (from ScienceNotes.org) (other periodic tables)
- Contact the instructor via direct email or using a form
- Class Presentations Frequently Asked Questions FAQ)
- Classs Presentations Grading Rubric
- Class Presentations Elements Still Available
- More information on Class Presentations
- The MHCC Website
- The MHCC Bookstore
- The MHCC AVID/Learning Success Center (Tutoring)
- MHCC Library Chemistry Information (website)
- MHCC College Information (Syllabus Addendum) - Web version
- MHCC Student Code of Conduct - Web version
- CH 221 Excel Self Grade Form
- Meet the Instructor!
- An Example of a Typed Lab Report (page 3)
- Chemistry Element Word Search
- Chemistry Glassware Word Search
- The Element haiku website - a haiku poem for each element!
- The Chemistry Smiles Generator... in case a smile is needed! :)
Questions? Contact me!