Quiz of the Week - Chemistry 221 Week 1
Master the concepts from this week's material by trying these quiz questions which will NOT affect your grade in any way. All scoring is anonymous and known only to you, the user! If you have any questions, please contact me. Good luck!
Chemistry 221 Week 1
1. What is the SI unit for mass?
2. A common English set of units for expressing velocity is miles/hour. The SI unit for velocity would be which of the following?
3. What is 25 °C in Kelvins?
4. The density of silver is 10.5 g/cm3. A piece of silver with a mass of 61.3 g would occupy a volume (in cm3) equal to which of the following?
5. The length of the side of a cube (in cm) having a volume of 44.4 L will be which of the following values?